Can you drive a project forward and think creatively?
We are looking for a curious and ambitious graduate student to join us as an intern in 2019. We define ourselves as a visual communication agency. We are 6 people who have all fallen in love with visual storytelling. We use video and photo as our tools for helping ambitious startup and scaleup brands tell compelling stories that create value for their business.
We Build a brand story and position, centered around a visionary why and a visionary how – and integrate these with the business strategy to create growth.
Here are a few of our thoughts on the profile, we are looking for:
(1) You are an awesome project leader. You know how to drive a project forward, manage stakeholders and creative processes.
(2) You need to be passionate about storytelling.
(3) And you must love to test new concepts and ideas.
(4) You need to have an understanding of the film production process.
(5) This includes being able to put together full production plans.
(6) And having basic technical knowledge when it comes to filmmaking in order to plan with attention to detail.